Breakthroughs for every child, every time, everywhere.
The mission of The Center for Data Driven Discovery in Biomedicine is to build a transformative healthcare discovery ecosystem providing innovative care for all children through collaborative, data driven science.
Center-wide Goals FY18
1) Broadening the scope of the Center-supported ecosystem to include more stakeholders such as adult patients/consortia, rare-disease foundations and payers to enable more robust data comparisons across rare, pediatric, and adult data and evaluate clinical sequencing integration.
2 ) Developing “disease specific” initiatives that fully harness the ecosystem across research and clinical trials.
3) Broadening the international outreach and scope of the ecosystem.
4) Broadening the patient contribution and partnerships within the ecosystem.
1) Developing seamless clinical data integration and data-informed diagnostic workflows in the context of every surgical event.
1) Empowering the access and use of the Brain Tumor Atlas.
2) Supporting data integration and deposition of non brain tumor data into CAVATICA.
1) Creating and defining a data-science training and internship program for high school, undergraduate, graduate/medical, fellows, and collaborative partners.