The Bioinformatics Research Unit (BiXU) is composed of bioinformatics engineers and bioinformatics scientists who build bioinformatics pipelines, write analytic code and provide genetic insights to harmonize, analyze and interpret genomics data.
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Atlas (PBTA, in partnership with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation)
- Gabriella Miller Kids First Data Resource Center
- Cavatica (In partnership with Seven Bridges)
- Security protocols & auditing
- Data access management & reporting